No of Points 100
1. Inadequate and inadequate institutional monitoring process.
2. Failure to provide a specific list of duties to all officers.
45. There are instances where an adequate program has not been established for the security of the property and assets of the institutions..
46.Failure to utilize all the land and building assets of the institutions for effective use and to remain idle.
55. Lack of financial allocation and forex management and weaknesses in the preparation of estimates.
56. Failure to check and balance relevant books and documents when signing monthly account summaries.
68. Failure to approve the annual procurement plan.
69. Delay in preparation of industry estimates and plans.
86. Continuing increase in loss (deficit) of commercial advance accounts.
87. Failure to comply with advance account limits.
90. Large quantities of expired and defective drugs in the warehouses of the health sector.
91. Delay in reimbursement of external expenses borne by the Provincial Department of Health Services.
92. Occurrence of idle occasions without utilization of physical resources such as dental surgeries and maternity wards.
93. Waste of human and physical resources due to poor attendance of A / L students and lack of arrangements to bring students to school.
94. Improper balancing of teachers and non-academic staff.